Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Janie's Amaretto Cottage


 up on the design wall in my studio.
We arranged all of the pieced blocks
with the medallion center in a final layout
along with the setting triangles we cut today.
Wonderful colors and fabrics
Janie took them home to piece the blocks and triangles. 
Next will be the borders and then... 
quilting a finished top. Yea

Completely off my goals from January. Didn't set any for February and ended up spending three of the weekends on new projects. Love the bags Beckie and I made and finished. Over the weekend Steppin' Up the Squares, a last minute decision to join in a guild workshop with Mary Kay Davis the first weekend, that quilt top is quilted. Getting back to Amaretto Cottage, that fits into my goals. Yep, happy!

Enjoy whats left of the week and month
Tot Ziens, Jo

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm in love with this pattern. Your fabric choices for this Amaretto Cottage are incredible. Where did you purchase the block pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers!
If blogger has you set as a no-reply blogger, I am not able to reply or answer questions by email, only here in the comment section of my blog. Thank you for reading my blog!