Sunday, March 1, 2015

Goals for March

1. Amaretto Cottage ~ Add borders to my top as well as Janie's once we have her last blocks together so that both of our tops are ready for quilting. 


2. Binding and a label on the little geometric scrappy quilt without a name. I finished the machine applique yesterday, this is a pic with them placed onto the quilted top...
It worked great using a button hole stitch to stitch the EPP pieces onto a quilted top :)

3. Binding and label on Steppin' Up the Squares, top made and quilted in February
Altho I didn't set any goals for February, I did have a finish with Beckie on Valentine's weekend each making Our Favorite Bags. We had so much fun! 

Enjoy your Sunday, Jo
Make the time to take some stitches because...

"We will be known forever by the tracks we leave."
Native American Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers!
If blogger has you set as a no-reply blogger, I am not able to reply or answer questions by email, only here in the comment section of my blog. Thank you for reading my blog!