Friday, July 29, 2016

Painted Forest

Painted Forest
First 3 blocks
Pattern by Scott Hansen 

I am having so much fun with this quilt! Modern, urban folk, whimsical, scrappy and just plain fun! ... and another quilt out of my box! I started this quilt at Sisters, OR at A Quilter's Affair when I took one of Scott's classes. Wow! Love :0) Finished blocks one and two in class and made block three today. These first blocks are symmetrical. Now on for more fun because the rest are not!!! Yea! 

Thank you Scott for a wonderful and fun class! 
Check out Scott's website and blog
for some of the new patterns and projects Scott is working on. 
If you ever have a chance to take a workshop with Scott... sign up! 



 Scott has more patterns available as well. During the class at Sisters quilters stopped by with the quilts they made in classes. I saw Painted Forest quilted plus another... Twister...
and took pix of Scott's Christmas 1964 in the Instructor's tent at Sisters...

(The sun is shining thru from the back)
This looks like as much fun as Painted Forest :0) 

Enjoy your weekend 
Stay cool, forecast is low 100s this weekend 
and back into the 90s next week. Oh boy!
You know you live in Chico when the 90s sounds cool!!! 
Tot ziens, Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers!
If blogger has you set as a no-reply blogger, I am not able to reply or answer questions by email, only here in the comment section of my blog. Thank you for reading my blog!