Monday, December 1, 2014

December Goal: Frozen Quilts

Two Frozen quilts to be exact!

The results of a very nice holiday weekend!
As per my November goals, 1) finish piecing Amaretto Cottage center field. Check! (pix posted on previous blog post) and 2) start these two quilts from the Frozen fabrics purchased and mixed with some stash fabrics. Pictured above cut, laid out and up on my design wall ready to be pieced for my December goal of having them ready for Christmas giving to two very special young ladies! They will finish about 40 x 50. My fabric picks...
Most, but not all were included. The large pink Frozen print at the bottom of the left pile will be the backing. It was a really nice rainy weekend to work on these little quilts. I am making them different for the fun of it but now I have to decide on who gets which or should I let the girls pick? How would you handle that one???

Feeling so much better today as my energy level returns. Met with quilting friends for lunch and spent the afternoon with Mom as I do every Monday. At lunch today, Frozen was the topic of conversation as more than one of us was planning Frozen gifts for grand babies!

Finished a customer quilt this evening and now ready to call it a day.

Can you believe that today is December 1st! Where does the time fly?!? December goal is to piece and of course finish these two Frozen quilts. 

 Cut Frozen pieces served up on a tray, ready for December sewing!...

I love these little beads and safety pins to mark the rows, it keeps everything in order :0)

  Enjoy your holiday planning for December! 
Groetjes, Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers!
If blogger has you set as a no-reply blogger, I am not able to reply or answer questions by email, only here in the comment section of my blog. Thank you for reading my blog!