Saturday, November 21, 2015

Donna Greenwald ~ ASQG Featured Quilter

Display and quilts by Donna Greenwald, pumpkins made by her sister
Donna Greenwald, our Featured Quilter
at Annie's Star Quilt Guild's 2015 quilt show

Donna's quilts displayed at the show...





Quite the artist, Donna makes and quilts all of her quilts
Plus she teaches classes.

 Love the detail Donna quilts into her quilts of art

 Donna also does a quilting retreat at Lake Tahoe



Beautiful!
Annie's Star Quilt Guild is fortunate to have Donna as a member
This is a link to my post that has a video clip about Donna

 Note:
Many of these photos were taken by Lynn Wilder of Sew'n Wild Oaks.
Thank you Lynn, and for coming to our show as a vendor.
There were many good comments from members at our quilt show wrap up meeting about how they liked your booth, patterns and fabric! Well done

Enjoy your weekend
Tot ziens, Jo

4 comments:

  1. Donna Greenwald's were beyond amazing! I loved walking through her area of the show. Thank you so much for inviting me to be a vendor. Gail and I had a wonderful time seeing our friends from your guild, and the Paradise guild. We also enjoyed talking with your attendees. Your show was very organized, and full of beautiful quilts! Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colourful quilts. Love the geraniums!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just awesome! I love them all, so I can't name a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just incredible quilts and a lady with amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers!
If blogger has you set as a no-reply blogger, I am not able to reply or answer questions by email, only here in the comment section of my blog. Thank you for reading my blog!