Sunday, May 4, 2014

Goal for May

My May goal is to put together the blocks and borders to make Cactus Flower a flimsy. The blocks are cut and up on my design wall. I have been playing around with the colors and placement after adding some fabrics that I had in my stash, the fuchsia centers in the SIC blocks and the gold in the star blocks are two of those fabrics. The majority of the fabrics are Northcott's Stonehenge.
The pattern is Cactus Flower by Kate Mitchell Quilts

My May goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes 


Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful blocks Jo!
    Love your awesome fabrics too.
    Wishing you great success achieving your May goal!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers!
If blogger has you set as a no-reply blogger, I am not able to reply or answer questions by email, only here in the comment section of my blog. Thank you for reading my blog!