Monday, March 23, 2015

Kim Buzolich

Update on my last blog post, more info and pix of quilts made by Kim Buzolich, the featured quilter at Yuba City's quilt show. Recent work is photo transfer combined with thread painting. Lots of florals and two dogs...

Sidney
Lola



Gorgeous!
These pix are from Kim's Smugmug which I found after doing a web search. Thanks Tingirl :0) All of these quilts were in the show yesterday. They were that much more amazing to see in person. I also found this photo in one of my files from pix I took at the 2013 Yuba City show. This quilt was in yesterday's show and I remembered the feather quilting in the background...



WOW!

An example of Kim's Hawaiin applique and hand quilting
 from the Yuba City 2008 show. It won best of show.

Amazing work!

I was very drawn to the quilts of the dogs. Something I keep throwing around in my mind is to find a technique in order to make a quilt of my Crystal. I'd love to do that one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers!
If blogger has you set as a no-reply blogger, I am not able to reply or answer questions by email, only here in the comment section of my blog. Thank you for reading my blog!