Monday, September 21, 2015

Design Wall Monday with Calypso

Quick post with a busy day ahead today...
Complete layout with completed blocks of the first quadrant 
up on the design wall with the center medallion (folded)
completely pieced now with it's new yellow corner blocks.


With a few more components to make for one of the stars
and a basket of HSTs to square to size.
I'll do that tonight during Monday night football,
I'm on the home stretch to a flimsy finish! 

Brandie will see it today
 as she and Jill are coming over this morning
for our vendor meeting for our guild's quilt show
coming up in November...

You are all invited!
Enjoy the week
Take the time to make some stitches
Tot Ziens, Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers!
If blogger has you set as a no-reply blogger, I am not able to reply or answer questions by email, only here in the comment section of my blog. Thank you for reading my blog!