Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Calypso Kaleidoscope

Progress, I think or should I say... 
Still a work in progress... Yep that's it!
Every time I walk up to the design wall it changes ;0) 

Quite a change right now from the original BOM I started at the beginning of the year. Here is a link to my last blog post with the center and below a graphic of the original pattern. 
2015 Calypso Kaleidoscope BOM by Quilt Addicts Anonymous
Not sure where mine will go from here but Lynn Wilder and her Patchwork Math workshop has allot to do with the changes!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Spent time working on my Calypso Kaleidoscope yesterday and Saturday attended a maintenance workshop for my Innova at the Sew So Shop in Yuba City. I learned many things from Jim and Nicky. Looking forward to another workshop with Karen on using Rulers on a longarm. Karen is a very good longarm quilter. I saw some of her work earlier this year at the Yuba City Quilt Show. Wow! Looking forward to spending a day with her! 

Enjoy your week
Tot Ziens, Jo


1 comment:

Comment Moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers!
If blogger has you set as a no-reply blogger, I am not able to reply or answer questions by email, only here in the comment section of my blog. Thank you for reading my blog!