Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Painted Forest is a Flimsy



All of my trees are planted! 
Link for this pattern from Blue Nickel Studios and more on the previous blog post
 

I put the last blocks together last night at Honey Run/Cathys classroom
where is was nice and cool :0) with Ronda, Pam and Melanie. 
Pam finished binding on a sample quilt for HRQ
Melanie cut out two quilts and had a flimsy up the the design wall 
that was gorgeous! Happy to see her at HRQ again and back to quilting
If only I had a smart phone, I could have taken pix :0(
Ronda worked on her Toes 
We missed you Karen and Barb! 
Hope to see you at Toes tonight

Close ups of some of the trees in progress...
Fun quilt to make and Scott's pattern is great! 
All of the measurements/cuts were spot on :0)

Back to work for me now that my studio has cooled off from yesterday! 
Tot ziens, Jo

1 comment:

Comment Moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers!
If blogger has you set as a no-reply blogger, I am not able to reply or answer questions by email, only here in the comment section of my blog. Thank you for reading my blog!