Saturday, March 8, 2014

Baby Bear panto and a new Design Wall

Design wall is up! 8 x 8 feet square. Michael cut out a hole for an outlet. Made with flannel covered sound board. We used dry wall screws with finish washers. Love it! 
Thank you to my sweetie :0)

Studio is almost finished. Yesterday my first 2 visitors, Esther came by for a visit in the morning and Janie in the afternoon to lay out her NYD Mystery quilt blocks. These are quilts Janie and I started together on New Year's Day.
This is Janie's...
 
Below is my top and a March goal to finish 

 Another of my goals, a baby quilt...
A practice piece on my Innova with a Baby Bear panto quilted on a flannel Penguin pre print
with black flannel backing. It's a keeper! Next to add binding.

A little bit of Spring like weather and then we have a new rain storm coming in on Sunday. Very happy with the last storm and the amount of rain, Northern California needs it.  

Enjoy your weekend
Groetjes, Jo

3 comments:

  1. Nice design wall. Much nicer than my hunk of Warm & Natural tacked up to my wall. May have to re-think this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to get over to see your room! It has everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that is a great design wall. I want to have a much bigger one when we build our next house, one day!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers!
If blogger has you set as a no-reply blogger, I am not able to reply or answer questions by email, only here in the comment section of my blog. Thank you for reading my blog!