Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Easter Baskets QAL

Easter Baskets
This is the sample quilt made and designed by Cheryl Miller.
are collaborating on a QAL of this quilt and a givaway!
 Cheryl will post the instructions every Friday, starting the 28th, on the Shoppe's new blog.
I learned allot following Cheryl with a quilt along making a reproduction of an 1880s sampler quilt made by Barbara Bucher Synder
To get in gear for Spring, I will be making this sweet little 26" x 26" quilt. Join us! 
Groetjes, Jo

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jo, for helping get the word out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the temptation! Keep reminding us (me).

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers!
If blogger has you set as a no-reply blogger, I am not able to reply or answer questions by email, only here in the comment section of my blog. Thank you for reading my blog!