Sunday, November 15, 2015

Post Show Blues & Ribbons

A good thing! I love the Blues, my favorite music genre. Chairing Vendors with my quilt guild has been fun. My favorite part is meeting vendors and getting to know them. My paperwork is ready to turn in at our wrap up meeting and I am looking forward to spending more time improving my quilting skills and finishing my own quilts :0)

I love to see my customers quilts displayed and am quite proud to say that 5 of their quilts that were entered to be judged won ribbons! More deserved them, in fact all of them ;0) Showing off my customers quilts this morning... starting off with Pam's Swoon (not judged). I am amazed at the talent we have in our guild. Enjoy

Pam's Swoon (not judged)
Cannery Row by Bev (not judged)
Judy with her A to Z quilt
Kelly's Big Wedding
Sandra's Vintage Valentine

Kelly's Kaffe
Janie's Amaretto Cottage
Janie and I worked on this one together 

and one of Beckie's quilts received a Viewer's Choice
Beckie's Birds
altho I believe it should have been pinned to this quilt
also made by Beckie with birds
Beckie's Peacock
a few more (not judged)... 
Karen's ~ It's Finished!
love quilting feathers!
and texture
Sandra's Scrappy Balls
and I absolutely love this one my friend Sandy made! It's scrappy and fun :-) like her!

There are lots more to share. Quilts are posted on my longarm blog too.
and I will do another post, including quilts I did not quilt...
like this one made by Kathy Thomas
The Rose ~ by Kathy T
This is a combination of quilting and embroidery which Kathy is really good at. Kathy is on her way to becoming an accomplished longarmer with quilts displayed as well.

Barbara Michels has been longarming for a long time and is really good! One of her own quilts received two ribbons, a 1st place and Best in Show. Congratulations Barbara!

Lone Star by Barbara Michels
Well done ladies! It's an honor to be in your company 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers!
If blogger has you set as a no-reply blogger, I am not able to reply or answer questions by email, only here in the comment section of my blog. Thank you for reading my blog!