Friday, July 1, 2016

July, the 4th & Sisters

Keeping up with a couple of my goals :0)
Toes in the Sand, in June we made blocks 5, 6 and 7.

Block 7 had allot of little triangles sewn onto a hexie 
which made a bigger triangle which was added to more triangles 
to make a big triangle! 

Each block is made twice 
in different fabrics and usually 
with values in reverse which makes a totally 
different looking block! Also having allot of fun fussy cutting :0) 





Sew outside of my box!!!



Toes in the Sand is a pattern by Jaybird Quilts 
An in progress BOM at Honey Run Quilters with Kelly 
We are just over half way plus a I have a couple more cut out 
which is a good thing as it turns out next week I am headed for 
the Outdoor Quilt Show in Sisters Oregon! First time newbie :0) 


The area is also known for it's fly fishing so 
I am bringing my sewing machine and my fly rod! 
 Yipee!!!

Enjoy your 4th of July weekend 
Tot Ziens, Jo

Please be courteous...
fireworks are detrimental for humans with PTSD 
especially our combat troops
and for dogs as well. TIA!

1 comment:

Comment Moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers!
If blogger has you set as a no-reply blogger, I am not able to reply or answer questions by email, only here in the comment section of my blog. Thank you for reading my blog!